Saturday, December 10, 2011

Free Time??

Here's hoping the second time's a charm.  A few years ago, I attempted to start a blog to journal our day to day happenings.  It was right before Asher was born and I felt like we would have tons to share with the blogging world.  Little did I know,  I WOULD!!  Well, after only one, maybe two posts and 1 follower (thanks Kurt!) I never blogged again!  Sad, I know!  So now two kids later, I have come to realize that Facebook status updates just don't do our zaney family justice.  And since a reality tv show isn't knocking on our door to follow our every step, I once again turn to blogging.  So follow us along on this CRAZY adventure we call "LIFE!"

Summer 2011
Fall 2011

5 comments:

  1. Kristin! LOVE this! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, can't wait for post #2 .. lol ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have you know that I configured my RSS reader for this Blog so you have to continue updating it. Can't wait and I'll try to help with providing photo content.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin, I am Kurt's sister Heidi. Just wanted to let you know that I love this. You have two of the cutest kids ever. what a beautiful Family....Can't wait for more.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete